Plugging away...
Just working on the tesina (thesis) these days, and not doing much of anything else interesting. I hope that you all had the capability and availability to follow the Pope's visit to the United States last week. I watched a few of the events live on the internet, and a few more from the online archive. From my perspective, and that of all the guys over here, the visit looked awesome. It seems it couldn't have been better.
Well, I've reached the half-way mark, at least as far as the number of pages goes (30). Hopefully the next 30 sheets will fill up without delay. Keep those prayers coming! Thank you!
Registration for spring semester exams begins on Monday. The earliest day I can take the comprehensive exam is June 25, which means that I should be home shortly thereafter. I still don't know what the end of June and the beginning of July are going to look like. My first assignment is supposed to take effect on July 1, but I might get a bit of an "extension" on that just to ease the transition from seminary life to parish work a bit. We'll see.
That's all for now. It's getting late, and I wanted to finish writing one last section before I go to bed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home