Friday, March 03, 2006

My First Blog Post


Well, I've decided to try a blog. If anything, this demonstrates a great deal of hope on my part:

1) I hope that I will be diligent about keeping it current;

2) I hope that the site will be interesting for family and friends;

3) I hope that this will be a source of enjoyment for others and for myself;

4) I hope that this might help to lessen the distance between here and home.

Perhaps, then, it's appropriate that this blog begins at (more or less) the beginning of Lent, which is, like Advent, a great season of hope in the Church. We hope for something different during Advent than we hope for in Lent, but the principle is the same.

I wish all the best to "my readers" and ... what else can I say? Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home